Monday, November 17, 2008

Practice makes perfect...

So Jared always tells me how I never take pictures (which I am not denying, side note) and never want to be in them and how we dont have any complete family picures blah blah blah. Truth be told I have always hated being in pictures I love taking pictures but dont really like being in them, so Wrigley has been helping me practice being in pictures so we can take some family pictures for the holiday. Lesson one: a natural smile. What do you think?

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

K you should not have a problem being in pics! You are such a cutie and are one tiny momma!

Deschamps Family said...

I am the same way! You guys look great... especially those smiles- can't beat that!

Jennie said...

You are awesome. You look great in pics. Anyway, you need to take pics so there is a history of you. I love looking at pics of my mom when she was young.