Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Beaverton Style

The Jacester with Wrigley. Jace got his mission call this Christmas break to Porto, Portugal but isn't leaving until April 1st so he has been looking for a job to keep himself occupied.
Tan Man with "Zimbabawe" man she really loves Tan. This is kind of a goofy picture but we'll get Karli our official photographer to work on that one.

Our attempt to pose for a family picture but Wrigley Roo just wanted to give me "kisses" which is done by grabbing my face with a fierce like grip , pulling me towards her and slobbering/ biting my face. It's great :)

Posing with her one and only Aunt / personal photographer. Aren't they so freakin cute!!!

This has to be my favorite picture of the break. Rooster head with grandma and grandpa. You can't tell from the look on her face here but she loves these guys. They were so great with her and really gave me and Jared a break. We had such a great time and I can't believe it's over already!!! We love you Kar, Jace, Tan and especially Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

Aj Higgins said...

What cute pictures!! I can not believe how the little one has grown since I last saw her! Looks like everyone had a great. Sorry we didn't connect when you were here - darn snow.

Hilarie* said...

Holly COW I can't believe how much all of you guys have changed... well Jared you still look like old Jared! (and that's not a bad thing) I don't know if you remember me Kasia from your wedding, but I'm so happy for your cute little family. I can't believe how much Jared's family has changed since I saw them all last.. probley at your wedding! But your little girl is super cute! I'm very happy for you guys! AJ HIGGINS is my mom, who posted before me! But I sent I an invite so you guys can check out my blog!!!