Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tech Saavy




Wrigley loves the computer and phone, its such a challenge being on the phone when she is around because she snatches it from me and closes it, hanging up on every call. Its not always the biggest deal except when I was on hold for 20 minutes with At&T this week and when I finally got someone on the phone Wrigley grabbed the phone unexpectedly and hung up!!! Needless to say she has really become quite a little munchkin. She just is so energetic and crazy, I just dont know where she gets it from :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JZ hasn't been hanging up on people, he's been calling random people.

Also, we moved our computer to the garage because a) He probably would have tore down the computer table trying to get to it and b) I can never get anything done on it cause he wants to take over.

We still have the laptop downstairs. Not as dangerous, but he knows it's the same thing. One of these days we expect him to break the screen.