Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!

HI Guys its me Wrigley!
Agh what a day...

This Chicago Humidity is killing me...


Yup thats a wiggles DVD, and yup thats what shes watching.
According to my notes today is Father's Day. Does that mean I have to get something for Grandpa too? All these holidays, geez.

Wrigley and Bosco have a love hate relationship. Wrigley loves Bosco and Bosco could care less. So they decided to part ways and are going through a difficult custody battle.


Grandpa, are you in there? Its me wrigley!!!
Happy Fathers Day, to the greatest dad/ CPA/coach/everything else we love you and miss you and can't wait to spend time with you at Lake Almanor and the Beach!!!Thanks for everything you do for us and especially for raising such a great husband and dad for me :) We love you dad!!!

2 comments:

Amie Orton said...

this is the funniest post. is wrigley diaperless in that couch picture? Hahaha! Here hair has already grown a ton since I saw her last!OH, Cache still talks about "bosco from Cheeecago"

amie

Jennie said...

Great pics. You know she is going to hate you for the pic without a diaper. By the way, you are brave.